Fagerhult likes to get innovative, just like LumenRadio. Installing a lighting control system that takes into account both occupancy and daylight is among the best things you can do to save money and the environment. But installing a new control system is not an easy task. This is why Fagerhult and LumenRadio in 2009 started developing a next generation wireless lighting control system for indoor environments - and in January 2012 Fagerhult launched wireless e-Sense Connect (powered by CRMX) across Europe.
Wireless e-Sense Connect is unique in that:
- all units communicate with wireless CRMX technology, assuring reliability even in environments with heavy wireless traffic
- sensors respond to occupancy and ambient light so the lighting fixtures always adapt to the environment
- fixtures communicate with each other and cooperate in maintaining the desired lighting environment
- install by connecting the fixture to mains and use the remote control to group, set light levels and initiate self-calibration
- manual control by the user is done through traditional standard potentiometers and push-buttons
The end result is that the installation is done in a few minutes for each fixture. There is no need for control wiring or advanced installation procedures. All the advanced features are automated, traditional potentiometer and push-buttons are used for manual control. Plug in the fixture and control module, use the remote control for a few seconds and you are done. That's it, it is that simple.
For more information about wireless e-Sense Connect, please visit Fagerhult's website. If you are interested in using CRMX technology for your architectural lighting applications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.