CRMX OEM Green DMX
CRMX OEM Green DMX PCB is the OEM version of the CRMX Nova RX. It supports one full DMX universe of up to 512 channels at maximum refresh rate.
The CRMX OEM Green DMX is based on LumenRadio's advanced CRMX technology, hence you get all the advanced features such as automated cognitive coexistence, DMX fidelity, low latency, strong encryption, etc, all packed together on one small PCB.
To fit in to old wireless systems with legacy equipment the CRMX OEM Green DMX is compatible with W-DMX™ transmitters. However when using it in this way you won't get the benefits of the advanced CRMX technology.
The CRMX OEM Green DMX is easy to integrate into your products, but if you run into problems anyway, LumenRadio's engineers will give the support you need.
CRMX Nova utilized the international license free ISM band (2.4GHz).
- USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- Low voltage input: 6-12VDC (unregulated) or 5VDC (regulated)
- Current consumption: 130mA (RX), 250mA (TX)
- Dimensions (W x H): 65 x 27.5 mm
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Output power levels: 300mW (25dBm) (only allowed in North America), 100mW (20dBm), 50mW (17dBm), 10mW (10dBm)
- Tested link range: 500m in urban area using 100mW output power mode
- Standard 2.54 x 2.54mm (0.1 x 0.1") 2x10 position interface connector
|LumenRadio product catalogue (PDF)|
|How to upgrade from W-DMX™ to CRMX™ for OEM (PDF)|
W-DMX™ is a trademark of Wireless Solution Sweden