SuperNova™ is a management software that functions together with supported CRMX products. It lets you setup, monitor and troubleshoot your lighting network. CRMX SuperNova makes full use of the RDM standard and will automatically find any connected RDM enabled devices.
The combination of SuperNova's intuitive and powerful graphical user interface and RDM allows the user to control every aspect of RDM enabled devices. CRMX SuperNova also works as a management tool for CRMX units, allowing the user to easily configure both transmitters and receivers. CRMX SuperNova will continuously monitor all connected devices and inform the user if any problems occur. Monitor signal strength of wireless CRMX units, lamp temperatures of your fixtures and voltages and currents of your dimmers. With supported CRMX products, SuperNova will also monitor the DMX data in your lighting network, making it the ideal tool for setup and fault finding. SuperNova is free to use with any CRMX product and can be downloaded from LumenRadio's website. SuperNova is available for Mac OS X and Windows as well as for GNU/Linux systems on demand.
RDM is a very powerful tool, SuperNova with its intuitive graphical user interface makes it easy to use. Start saving time now.
- Geographical view: Visualize your entire system on one screen as linked icons with signal strength of all wireless units.
- Coexistence view: See the radio spectrum of the operating band, see where your traffic is and other wireless systems in real-time. You can also block parts of the band from being used by the CRMX system completely, this is good for instance if a venue demands that your equipment stays away from those frequencies even though they are not currently in use.
- DMX map: With easy drag-and-drop, set DMX addresses for your entire wired and wireless RDM system.
- DMX monitor: Monitor how, where and what DMX data that flows through your system. Wonderful for fault finding.
- DMX generator: There's no longer a need for a huge lighting desk during setup; use SuperNova instead.
- Topological view: View the topology of your system to track errors and identify problems immediately.
- Feedback: Get error alarms, warnings, operational status, temperatures, fan speed, signal strength and more from all RDM enabled devices that supports it.
- Notifications: Get errors, warnings, etc send to you by e-mail or through the use of Prowl to your cellphone.
- Logging: Errors and warnings can be saved in a SQL database.
- Cross-platform: CRMX SuperNova is platform independent and can be used on both Windows, Mac OS X and GNU/Linux systems.
- Upgradeable: Free online access to new versions of CRMX SuperNova.
The Geographical view provides you with a visualization of your whole lighting network, where both wireless and wired devices are displayed as intuitive icons. Different colored lines and icons indicates the health of the whole system. For each device, it is possible to monitor signal strength, detailed DMX information, alarms and much more. Alarms and warnings can be sent out through e-mail, push notifications to smart phones or saved in an SQL database.
To avoid interferences with other wireless systems, CRMX products has Automated Cognitive Coexistence. This automated feature offers unrivaled convenience and it is the first system to continuously scan the radio spectrum and dynamically and automatically adapt its frequency hopping patterns every millisecond for maximum reliability and performance. You can easily see what frequencies the CRMX system is using and witness the automated frequency adaptation in real-time. The easy on-screen tools lets you view both your own traffic and the traffic of other surrounding wireless systems as well as management of each individual transmitter's frequency usage.
In the DMX Map, each RDM enabled device will be laid out on a 512 channel grid, indicating a full DMX universe. Patching devices has never been easier; simply drag and drop a device to where you want it and SuperNova will automatically patch the device. When enabled, DMX monitoring will display the DMX data for each channel, letting you easily see what data is being sent out to a specific device. Inject DMX data directly into the devices for setup and testing.
The Device List gives you a quick and easy view of all your devices on the same screen. Sort the list based on DMX start address, software version or manufacturer with a single click. Patch devices and change labels the way you are used to.
|SuperNova v2.2.0 for Mac OS X (ZIP)|
|SuperNova v2.2.0 for Windows (MSI)|