Download SuperNova 4.0
There is a new version of SuperNova available for download.
- New flat UI design
- Added possibility to switch between dark and light UI themes
- Unlimited support for Art-Net devices
- Support for over-the-air firmware updates of TiMo receivers
- Renamed Show to Project
- Groups will now be saved in the project file
- Added error detection during discovery phase
- Added possibility to cancel an ongoing discovery
- Sensor monitoring saved in project file instead of local database
- Added visualisation to show that multiple devices are overlapping in DMX map
- Sub-devices are now saved in project files
- Added support for dimmer specific configuration
- Addressing several stability issues and performance issues
- Fixed problems wih downloading new firmwares
- Fixed bug that caused UI to not be updated when running discovery from DMX map or Device list
- Fixed bug that caused window to move to primary screen when maximized/minimized
- Fixed bug where SuperNova did not detect that a receiver had moved to another transmitter port
- Fixed bug that closed the application if update is available
- Misc. additional bugfixes and improvemets
OK, I got it… But not now!
OK, so you want to keep using SuperNova 3 for now and download SuperNova 4.0 later. To do that, you need to disable the automatic check for updates in SuperNova 3 or be disconnected from the Internet.
Follow these simple instructions to disable the atuomatic check for updates:
- Disconnect from Internet
- Launch SuperNova 3
- Click “Settings”.
- Uncheck the box “Check for updates at startup”